Saturday, February 6, 2010

For crying out loud!

Seriously…

Ok, so I really want everyone to know how ridiculous I am or rather that I somehow cannot seem to wrap my brain around trying to figure this blogging crap out. For example, I just spent the last fudging 2 & a half hours trying to get my stupid Header to say our names & now trying to get this super cute font to transfer over to blogger with hardly any success. Are you kidding me?! But no, I am the lucky lady who has had the pleasure & the opportunity to completely confuse the heck out of herself. Okay I’m feeling a little bit better now.
Ps. Thank s Kenzie & Josie for yelling at my blog. I needed some motivation.

Brandi Halcomb


My ANGRY faces





5 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! So happy to find this I almost gave up! Well the hard work paid off because your blog is darling, I would never attempt all that! So excited for the beautiful new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes hahaha! thanks kenz, i hope i can maintain my sanity the next time i try to go be an inadequate excuse for a computer genious. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I LOVE you! Yay for the CUTEST blog ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love the new backdrop... so much better than the Halloween decorations in the middle of February! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know. it got pretty lame on here but things are looking a little better now.

    ps. so excited for fun makeup time tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete