Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things to accomplish this year


So with all of the changes we have had the opportunity to experience, I figured that it be best to make list of goals that I need to complete this year.

1. Lose the remaining 25lbs of post baby weight that are still visually torturing me whenever I look in the mirror. Ps. I already lost 25lbs. Woo hoo me!
2. Wear makeup more often... even when i don't feel like putting any on.
3. Have a date night at least once a week with my Honey.
4. More blog posts.
5. Look forward to all of the changes & growth that Jakob will have this upcoming year.
6. Take more pictures!!
7. Read my scriptures more often.
8. Spend more time the Girls.
9. No soda! I did it before & I can do it again.
10. Be more positive & thankful for all that I have my life.


I feel like this year is going to be amazing & I can't wait to see all that it has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Brandi -
    #1 - You looked amazing on Sunday, by the way!
    #2 - This one's not really necessary (but that's because you're still beautiful, even without makeup!)
    #6 - I'm so proud. I knew you'd be a picture taker one day! haha
    #7 - Always good :)
    #8 - Does that include me?? It better!
    #9 - You can do it. I believe in you.
    #10 - You are amazing and I admire you so much! It's so fun to see you with Jakob - you are such a good mommy already! Love you!

    ReplyDelete