Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here's to 2010


I am a complete slacker when it comes to blogging. There I've said it. Forgive me?

I hope so because I figure that I'll be able to make up for it this year. With our recent addition of baby Jakob there will be plenty to write about, from how he keeps both Joe & myself up at night to how sweet he looks when he sleeps.

I look forward to sharing my new experiences with you. Promise.
Here's a mini update.



First family picture


Coming home from the hospital


First bath at home


Bradley getting to know Jakob via nap time


Jakob's favorite way to sleep

2 comments:

  1. He's so sweet! I love the first bath photo - so cute. :) Hope everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him so much! Can't wait to see more of him as he grows. :)

    ReplyDelete